As a Junior financial accountant you can participate in the growth and further professionalization of our company.
We have a vacant position for 32-40 hours a week. As a Junior financial accountant, you process the day-to-day financial administration for your own regular client portfolio.
You will be part of a team and be responsible for the bookkeeping, prepare reports, and analyze the financial and tax data. You will of course not be on your own, together with a team you ensure that clients receive timely and adequate support and information. We are therefore looking for someone who is enthusiastic and entrepreneurial for this position.
- Day-to-day financial administration for different international customers
- Preparation of financial reports, such as periodic balance sheets and profit and loss accounts
- Analysis of financial and tax information
- Preparing/reviewing VAT, CIT returns
- Assisting in independently drafting (consolidated) annual accounts for (international) companies
- Preparing and submitting the annual work for audit purposes
- Completed degree in financial direction (e.g. business administration)
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience with Millogic is a plus
- Experience within an accountancy firm (preferably compilation practice), trust or administration office is a plus
- Structured and result-oriented work mentality, accurate, professional and reliable
- Communicative and a team player, working in a small team requires sharing knowledge and working well together
- Within this position you have a lot of contact with clients, auditors, legal and tax advisors and other (international) relations. It is therefore very important that you can easily make and maintain contact and that you remain confident in all situations
- To be able to deal with ad hoc requests, having a pragmatic attitude
- Drafting, monitoring and taking responsibility for planning
- To be able to deal responsibly with work freedom, flexible, no 9-to-5 mentality and stress resistant
We are a young growing organization and we have a lot to offer:
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexibility, room for initiative and responsibility
- Personal development and good guidance
- An inspiring international working environment in which pleasure and professionalism reinforce each other
- We are growing fast and want you to grow with us
Unsolicited third party acquisition is not welcomed.