As a Senior Account Manager you can participate in the growth of our company. We are currently looking for someone to join our team. We have a vacant position of 24-32 hours a week.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be part of the team and responsible for the preparation of periodic reports, the preparation of consolidated annual accounts for (internatioanl) companies and preparing and submitting the annual report for the purpose of auditing.
Within this position you have a lot of contact with customers, accountants, legal and tax advisors and other (international) relations. It is therefore important that you can easiliy make and maintain contact.
The Finance team is a group of appr. 10 driven and enthusiastic people. Based on your own drive and ambition, we facilitate growth in your career.
- Periodically closures for multiple processes and entities in a complex international environment
- Day-to-day finance and accounting to ensure that financial accounting is in line with tax and legal rules and regulations and as well as internal procedures
- Analyze financial data and accounts in order to prepare periodically reports e.g. balance sheet, profit and loss statements, this includes stand-alone but also consolidated reports
- Actively drive continuous process improvements and innovations
- Tax support which include CIT and VAT return
- Independently drafting consolidated annual accounts for (international) companies
- Preparing and submitting the annual report for the purpose of auditing
Completed Bachelor or University degree, with extensive experience in accounting
- Knowledge of NL GAAP and IFRS
- Experience within Trust is a plus
- Experience with audit processes
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communicator who is pro-active, dynamic and willing to step-in and help-out when necessary
- Accurate, analytical and an independent multitasker
- Being able to cope with responsibility, no 9-to-5 mentality and stress resistant
- Fluent in English and Dutch
We are a young growing organization who has a lot to offer:
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexibility, room for initiative and responsibility
- Personal development and good guidance
- An inspiring international working environment in which pleasure and professionalism reinforce each other
- We are a fast-growing organization who wants you to grow with us
Unsolicited third party acquisition is not welcomed.