As a Teamleader you will work in a team of driven financials. Together with the team your responsibilities include accounting for different entities. Besides the accounting reporting and periodically closings are part of your job. We are looking for someone who is able to structure his or her day-to-day work with a feeling of priorities as you are used to work with deadlines.
The Toccata teamleaders are self-starters with managerial capacities. You will be reporting to the Finance Director.
The Finance team is a group of appr. 10 driven and enthusiastic people. Based on your own drive and ambition, we facilitate growth in your career.
- Periodically closures for multiple processes and entities in a complex international environment
- Day-to-day finance and accounting to ensure that financial accounting is in line with tax and legal rules and regulations and as well as internal procedures
- Analyze financial data and accounts in order to prepare periodically reports e.g. balance sheet, profit and loss statements, this includes stand-alone but also consolidated reports
- Actively drive continuous process improvements and innovations
- Leading and managing a small team, including performance management
- Tax support which include CIT and VAT
- Knowledge of NL GAAP and IFRS
- Experienced with audit processes
Completed Bachelor degree, with extensive experience in accounting
- 5 years of accounting experience in a multi-entity and international environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communicator who is pro-active, dynamic and willing to step-in and help-out when necessary
- Accurate, analytical and an independent multitasker
- No nine-to-five mentality who is responsible towards deadlines
- Fluent in English and Dutch
We are a young growing organization who has a lot to offer:
- Informal atmosphere
- Flexibility, room for initiative and responsibility
- Personal development and good guidance
- An inspiring international working environment in which pleasure and professionalism reinforce each other
- We are a fast-growing organization who wants you to grow with us
Unsolicited third party acquisition is not welcomed.